[Latino Student Union OU] Meeting Cancelled

Botura, Gabriela gb173309 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 29 09:55:49 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

I'm gonna cancel the meeting tonight for the general body and just have the exec board come to my house for a brief meeting (Natalie, Ashley, Bianka, and Ivan if you can come too that would be great).
We'll just talk about the final preparations for Thursday and start making the candy skulls (I can do that individually after we meet).
Everyone else enjoy your Tuesday and I'll see you Thursday at 5:30 for the event! Spread the word!

Gabi