[Latino Student Union OU] Candy Skulls Today!???? & LSU Minutes Week 9

Anderson, Ashley aa107609 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 27 14:25:24 EDT 2013

Hey guys are we still making the candy skulls today @ 4 like we said during the meeting? At Gabi’s or my place? or if you all want we could have Tuesday’s meeting at my house and do them….I looked up instructions and it looks super easy.

Let me know!!

Ashley Anderson
Ohio University | Spanish and International Studies: Latin America
The eNEWS | Editor
aa107609 at ohio.edu | (419) 577-9480