[Latino Student Union OU] FW: International Student Union: Update on upcoming events

Cardenas, Sarah sc315110 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 13 12:52:29 EDT 2013

Hola!
I hope everyone is having a great week! I just wanted to forward all of the events coming up for International Student Union to you guys, I hope to see you at some of them!

Sarah Cardenas
Ohio University '14
Communications-Major
Diversity Studies-Certificate
Latino Student Union-President
International Student Union-LSU Representative