[Latino Student Union OU] LatinoStudentUnionou Digest, Vol 32, Issue 3

Wallace, Olivia ow575711 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 14 10:21:07 EST 2013

Hi Sarah,

Sorry I never saw the doodle, I would've filled it out but my eyes slipped over it somehow. I have The Post photo meetings wednesday at 7pm so I would never be able to make it to an LSU meeting, which would make me very sad. I will try to find the doodle now so that you can see when I am available. If you cannot change the time then I hope we can find another way for me to remain involved in LSU!

-Olivia