[Latino Student Union OU] (no subject)

Cardenas, Sarah sc315110 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 6 11:14:54 EST 2013

Hola!
I hope everyone is enjoying their break and had happy and safe holidays! As the break starts to come to an end, either the VP Gabriela Botura or myself is going to make a Doodle for everyone to fill out so we can figure out a time to meet Spring semester. Tuesday's aren't good for a lot of people anymore, so we will be choosing a new day/time. Before next week I will email everyone again for an update on the Doodle. Please fill out the Doodle in the next email as soon as you see it, it is imperative that we choose a day as soon as possible. Thanks guys! You're the best!

Sarah Cardenas
Ohio University '14
Communications and Public Relations-Major
Diversity Studies-Certificate
Latino Student Union-President
Ally-Active Member