[Latino Student Union OU] FW: Reservation 77104 for Latino Student Union beginning 8/27/2013

Botura, Gabriela gb173309 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 21 13:34:08 EDT 2013

Dear LSU,

This is our schedule for the upcoming school year. Our meetings will be on Tuesdays at 7:00PM since that was a time everyone who filled out the Doodle can meet.
Our first meeting will be at Baker room 226 August 27th at 7:00PM.
See everyone there!
I'll send out a reminder e-mail/text to everyone when school starts.

Sincerely,
Gabriela Botura