[Latino Student Union OU] This Thursday!

Almasude, Eden ea168207 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 21 21:42:53 EDT 2013

Hey LSU!

You probably heard that I was arrested on Friday, along with 3 other students, for direct action at the Board of Trustees meeting after their decision to raise your tuition.  We didn't do this in vain!  We need to take action now to keep this movement going & demand change in our university.

The OU Student Union is planning on making our voices heard again this Thursday at 4:30!  We're asking everyone we know to come out & stand with the arrested students, call for a pay freeze for administrators making over $100,000 and demand that the money instead go for a need-based scholarship fund for students of color, 1st-generation college students, & students of a low socioeconomic status.

https://www.facebook.com/events/134139153445510/

Best,
Eden