[Latino Student Union OU] News and Events

Cardenas, Sarah sc315110 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 4 12:24:11 EDT 2012

Hola Everyone!!
I hope everyone's quarter is going great. I am still waiting on the signature from our adviser, Professor Barr-Melej, so that I can make all of our meetings for the rest of the semester. Thursday seemed to work out great for a lot of people, so I'm most likely going to keep it at that. I just wanted to let you guys know that International Student Union, which is where we get all of our funding from, is having a  Global Meet and Greet this upcoming Wednesday, September 5, 2012 from 4 to 5 pm in Walter International Education Center 106. That is the building right next to baker. This is where ISU likes to welcome back students, play international music and games and they will have food and drinks for all who come! This is also a great opportunity for international and domestic students to meet and have a great time! I
 I will be there for sure, so if you don't want to go alone just let me know and we can walk together or something!

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email.

Sarah Cardenas
Ohio University '14
Communications and Public Relations -Major
Criminology and Sociology-Minor
Latino Student Union-President
ALLY-Fundraising Chair