[Latino Student Union OU] International Week

Rodriguez, Erika er113108 at ohio.edu
Tue May 8 14:56:03 EDT 2012

Hello LSU members!

Being a part of International Student Union, we are required to have volunteers at all of their events during International Week. I would like everyone to go to as many events as possible because with our membership being a bit smaller than others, it is more difficult to make sure someone is at each one.

Here are the events: AT LEAST two people need to be at each shift.

A Global Scoop: Wednesday May 16th, (2 shifts, 1-3 and 3-5)

ISU Talent Show: Thursday, May 17th (2 shifts, 5-7 and 7-9)

World Cup Soccer: May 13th and 20th (2 shifts, 12-3 and 3-6)

International Street Fair: Saturday, May 19th 11am-5pm  (2 shifts, 11-2 and 2-5)

Please respond to this email with the event and shift you are free to attend, your phone number and email as soon as possible!

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you all,

Erika Rodriguez
Ohio University, Spanish Major
Latin American Studies
President, Zeta Gamma Chapter of Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.
President, Latino Student Union
Secretary, Multicultural Greek Council