[Latino Student Union OU] LSU

Rodriguez, Erika er113108 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 20 12:21:15 EST 2012

Hey Everyone,

Here is what our t-shirts will look. If you would like one, please respond to me with your t-shirt size. The more we order the cheaper they will be. They will not be more than $12 per t-shirt.\

Here's the link:
http://www.customink.com/designs/print/edw0-000n-52nj

Also... don't forget about our social this Saturday (tomorrow) at my apartment (140 Mill Street Apt. 3D) at 7:00. We encourage you to bring something to share: games/food/drinks, if you can't, then just bringing yourself is great too!

p.s. Dad's are welcome!

See you all soon,

Erika Rodriguez
Ohio University, Spanish Major
Latin American Studies
President, Zeta Gamma Chapter of Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.
President, Latino Student Union
Secretary, Multicultural Greek Council