[Latino Student Union OU] Meeting Recap

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 9 15:51:26 EST 2012

Hey everyone,

Here is the link for Bare on the Bricks, it is this Saturday, registration starts at 11a and the run starts at 1p.
https://secure.www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/OUL/event/showEventForm.jsp?form_id=119681<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.www.alumniconnections.com%2Folc%2Fpub%2FOUL%2Fevent%2FshowEventForm.jsp%3Fform_id%3D119681&h=kAQGuSTbz>

Also did anybody commit to the swim meet?

Sarah, can you send an email with those ISU events coming up and also if you want to head up the Cinco de Mayo program that would be great.

Gabi, remember to send out an updated roster to the listserve so Hector can use it and everyone can have each others contact information.

Ashley, bring information on that organization we would sponsor a child through, and an update on Spanish club and the dance.

Good job at the meeting yesterday for all those who showed up, I felt like everybody was participating and putting in great input towards future programs and meetings. Having said that remember that next week everyone will be doing a short introduction about themselves, en español! If you need any help with that don't be afraid to contact myself, Erika, Jaffet, Hector, Ivan, Andres etc. we have plenty of fluent Spanish speakers that would be more than willing to help you with a short introduction.

Que todos tengan un felilz fin de semana, nos vemos.

P.S. get your t-shirt money in please!

Sebastian Osorio
Mechanical Engineering Major - June 2012
Mathematics and Spanish Minor - June 2012
Residential Assistant - Wilson Hall
Peer Health Educator - P.O.W.E.R./G.A.M.M.A.
Latino Student Union - Vice President
Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Inc. - Treasurer/ Risk Management Chair
Society of Automotive Engineers - Treasurer