[Latino Student Union OU] LSU Potluck

Rodriguez, Erika er113108 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 7 12:11:09 EST 2012

Parceros,

Don't forget that tonight is our Latino Student Union Potluck in Gordy 311 at 7:30! It would be much appreciated if you could bring a dish or a snack to share, and games if you have them as well! I will be bringing apples to apples. Also, if anyone has extra swipes, we will also need plates/utencils/drinks.

I hope to see you all there!

**PS** - If you have informed me that you would like a shirt, please bring the $12 for it tonight, or tomorrow to the meeting. If not, I won't be able to order you one!

Erika Rodriguez
Ohio University, Spanish Major
Latin American Studies
President, Zeta Gamma Chapter of Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.
President, Latino Student Union
Secretary, Multicultural Greek Council