[Latino Student Union OU] (no subject)

Cardenas, Sarah sc315110 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 8 09:15:57 EDT 2012

Hola amigos!!

I hope your summer is awesome! I was just talking to the International Student Union president and he is organizing this event where we welcome the new international students on their first days of school. We will basically just be talking to them and helping them out if they need it. Here is the time slots that are available, if you can make it to any. The dates are a little early and not everyone will be in Athens at that time so it's not required, but it is just something fun to do and meet new international students! Maybe some will even be interested in LSU :)
Also, I will be making a new doodle soon because the other one only had the hours on it and not the days.

Sarah Cardenas
Ohio University, PR and Communications major
Criminology Sociology minor
President, Latino Student Union
Fundraising Chair, ALLY