[Latino Student Union OU] Latino Student Union

Rodriguez, Erika er113108 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 26 01:07:54 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is Bienvenidos a OU from 6:00-7:30 in the Multipurpose room in the MCC in Baker University Center. PLEASE be there, I'm counting on you all to represent Latino Student Union and this will be a great opportunity to do so. Also, if you have LSU t-shirts, please wear those! This will be a good time with free food as well.

See you all there tomorrow!

Erika Rodriguez
Ohio University, Spanish Major
Latin American Studies
President, Zeta Gamma Chapter of Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.
President, Latino Student Union
Secretary, Multicultural Greek Council