[Latino Student Union OU] DANCING

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 15 14:33:56 EDT 2011

I just got a call from Autumn (the dance instructor) saying that she is starting new beginner Salsa and Tango classes on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week respectivley. Both will be at 8pm at her new studio. Contact & location info can be found at http://belleaimeedance.com/ . Not sure if it's something you guys want to do, but she asked me to spread the word so share the info with LSU too.

Sebastian Osorio
Mechanical Engineering Major - June 2012
Mathematics and Spanish Minor - June 2012
Residential Assistant - Wilson Hall
Peer Health Educator - P.O.W.E.R./G.A.M.M.A.
Latino Student Union - Vice President
Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Inc. - Treasurer/ Risk Management Chair
Society of Automotive Engineers - Treasurer