[Latino Student Union OU] Multicultural Student Expo

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 8 13:46:05 EDT 2011

Hello everybody,

Hope your first week of classes is going well, just a few last minute reminder for tonight's Multicultural Student Expo.

-We need a PowerPoint Presentation to be done by 5pm.
(please email me the presentation so I can look over it)
-We need a new LSU poster board by 5pm as well, if you need a ride to walmart to get materials let me know (you will be reimbursed for any materials you buy)
-The people performing today please be at the Baker Ballroom by 5pm for a run through.
-Everybody MUST wear your LSU t-shirt. If you do not have one come see at the event. (I have 2 extras)

See you all later, 6-8pm in the BAKER BALLROOM and the Social later on in the night.

P.S. Start thinking of a new design for our LSU t-shirts this year.

Any questions contact myself or Erika.

Sebastian Osorio
Mechanical Engineering Major - June 2012
Mathematics and Spanish Minor - June 2012
Residential Assistant - Wilson Hall
Peer Health Educator - P.O.W.E.R./G.A.M.M.A.
Latino Student Union - Vice President
Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Inc. - Risk Management Chair
Society of Automotive Engineers - Treasurer