[Latino Student Union OU] LSU

Rodriguez, Erika er113108 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 5 13:26:38 EDT 2011

Hey Everyone,

This is just a reminder of a few things:

1. The meeting today will be in Baker University Center room 237, like usual.

2. If you do not have any scheduling conflicts then I expect you to be there. In each and every meeting it is always said that we want Latino Student Union to rise up, be acknowledged and successful here at Ohio University. Coming to these meetings and voicing your opinion is YOUR opportunity to help make that happen! It won't happen overnight and we need everyone's help to achieve our common goal.

3. DUES - Please bring your $5 dues for the quarter to the meeting today. We are not asking for much, and this will assist us in putting together the fundraisers/socials/events that we all want to happen.

4. If anyone else has any t-shirt ideas they've been thinking of, bring those as well!

Thanks and see you all later,

Erika Rodriguez
Ohio University, Spanish Major
Latin American Studies
President, Zeta Gamma Chapter of Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.
President, Latino Student Union
Secretary, Multicultural Greek Council