[Latino Student Union OU] LSU

Rodriguez, Erika er113108 at ohio.edu
Thu May 26 14:12:43 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

Today our meeting will be at the regular time, 6:00 in Baker room 235. I hope everyone can make it, we only have one more meeting left after this week!

Also, the revised constitution and by-laws are attached to this email, feel free to read through them if you'd like.

Hasta Luego!

Erika Rodriguez
Ohio University, Spanish Education Major
Latin American Studies
Zeta Gamma Chapter of Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.
Secretary, Latino Student Union
Secretary, Multicultural Greek Council