[Latino Student Union OU] Cinco de Mayo

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Wed May 4 16:39:28 EDT 2011

Hello Everybody,

This is just a reminder that our program for Cinco de Mayo is tomorrow at 7pm in the Walter Rotunda. We need to be there at 5:45pm for set up, make sure you wear your LSU t-shirts, and also if any of you have some extra meals you want to donate to LSU, we need chips, salsa, and cups. Please let me know what you are planning to donate.

See you all tomorrow,

Sebastian Osorio
Mechanical Engineering Major - June 2012
Mathematics and Spanish Minor - June 2012
Latino Student Union - President
Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Inc. - Vice President/ Risk Management Chair
Peer Health Educator - P.O.W.E.R. / G.A.M.M.A
Society of Automotive Engineers