[Latino Student Union OU] LSU Meeting

Rodriguez, Erika er113108 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 28 17:15:42 EDT 2011

Hey Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful break and got to enjoy nice weather somewhere, or relax at home. Our meetings will be held this quarter on Thursdays at 6:00 p.m. Our first meeting of the quarter will be in Baker University Center, room 512. Let's reach all of our goals we talked about last quarter and spread the word about LSU! I look forward to seeing you all there.

Thanks,

Erika Rodriguez
Ohio University, Spanish Education Major
Vice President, Zeta Gamma Chapter of Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.
Secretary, Latino Student Union