[Latino Student Union OU] Bare on the Bricks is March 6th!

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 2 18:28:52 EST 2011

Subject: Bare on the Bricks is March 6th!

Dear Student Leaders,

The Student Alumni Board and Alpha Epsilon Pi would like to remind you and your student organization that Bare on the Bricks is coming up this Sunday, March 6th. Bare on the Bricks is a nearly naked mile and clothing drive. All clothing donated will benefit My Sister’s Place, and students in need at Athens County Schools.

Check-in, clothing collection, and day of registration will begin on March 6th at 11am.  The nearly naked mile will begin at 1pm and end at Broney’s Alumni Bar and Grill for an after party and provided brunch.  Participants are also invited to participate in contest categories of “Most OU Pride group/individual” and “Most Creative group/individual.” The first 400 registered participants will also receive a pair of retro tube socks with the Bare on the Bricks logo to commemorate the event.

Any student organization with a minimum of 10 participants registered by March 4th will be eligible for a sponsorship opportunity and their logo will be displayed on banners lining Court Street during the run.

Please feel free to view our social media outlets and online registration page, all listed below. We also encourage you to share this information with the members of your student organization and stop by our registration tables in Baker this week.

Twitter: @OhioUSAB
Facebook Event: Bare on the Bricks<http://www.facebook.com/#%21/event.php?eid=153099978077157>
Youtube Photo Slideshow: http://tiny.cc/ni0y6
Online Registration: http://tiny.cc/mzap4