[Latino Student Union OU] FW: We would like to work with your organization *please read*

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 2 17:29:08 EST 2011

Who is interested in participating in this, we need two people. Also, we should all go and support this event, that way we can collaborate with BSU in the future and they will return all the support we give them.

Sebastian Osorio
Mechanical Engineering Major - June 2012
Mathematics and Spanish Minor - June 2012
Latino Student Union - President
Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Inc. - Vice President/ Risk Management Chair
Peer Health Educator - P.O.W.E.R. / G.A.M.M.A