[Latino Student Union OU] LSU Meeting Fall 2011-2012

Rodriguez, Erika er113108 at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 21 19:04:20 EDT 2011

Hey Everyone!

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer and spending it by a pool! I just wanted to remind those who haven't filled out this doodle yet to do so. Also those who already have, if your schedule has changed at all, please make sure yours is correct so we can schedule a meeting time for next quarter as soon as possible.

Here is the link:

http://doodle.com/me2zkrhm56u6kyma

Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Erika Rodriguez
Ohio University, Spanish Major
Latin American Studies
President, Zeta Gamma Chapter of Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.
President, Latino Student Union
Secretary, Multicultural Greek Council