[Latino Student Union OU] LSU

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 23 22:46:09 EST 2011

Here is the powerpoint we used at the Org. Fair last thursday in case anybody wants to make some changes of make it better.

Also our meeting this week will be Wednesday at 7:00pm in Baker University Center - Room 233.

Bring Money for t-shirts and dues, also any ideas for an LSU logo.

Sebastian Osorio
Mechanical Engineering Major - June 2012
Mathematics and Spanish Minor - June 2012
Latino Student Union - President
Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Inc. - Vice President/ Risk Management Chair
Peer Health Educator - P.O.W.E.R. / G.A.M.M.A