[Latino Student Union OU] Meeting this week

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 21 16:16:07 EST 2011

Hey everybody,

This week our meeting is on Wednesday at 7pm, in Baker 226. Please bring a schedule of your classes for next quarter so we can schedule our meeting time and also book a room for our meeting. If you have not scheduled yet please bring a tentative schedule and we can work with that. Also money for dues and t-shirts, if you still owe some please bring that. Lastly, whoever is supposed to contact Autumn and also contact the ECLIPSE restaurant please do so before the meeting so we can get that together as well.

Hope to see you all Wednesday,

-from the Latino Student Union at Ohio University