[Latino Student Union OU] URGENT: Hot chocolate sale, and meeting.

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 7 19:52:38 EST 2011

Hey everybody,

Unfortunately we are going to have to cancel tomorrows hot chocolate sale. The only tables available from 10a-3p were on the 4th floor-outside. Also nobody got a food permit signed so we cannot give out any hot chocolate. We can talk about having another one at our meeting on Wednesday, but remember in order to have these, somebody has to book the room, get a health and safety permit signed, and also make sure people signed up to be at the table.

Our meeting this week is Wednesday at 7pm, in Baker 226. Hope to see you all there!

Bring money for t-shirts!

Sebastian Osorio
Mechanical Engineering Major - June 2012
Mathematics and Spanish Minor - June 2012
Latino Student Union - President
Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Inc. - Vice President/ Risk Management Chair
Peer Health Educator - P.O.W.E.R. / G.A.M.M.A