[Latino Student Union OU] Hoops for Hope

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 11 16:36:46 EDT 2010

Hello,
    My name is Max Hopkins and I am the Student Director of Special Events for Ohio University Intramural (OUIM) Sports and I am emailing you to let you know about the 5 on 5 basketball tournament that OUIM Sports and the Student Alumni Board (SAB) are holding.  The tournament is being held November 5th from 5:00PM-9:00PM and November 6th from 12:00PM-6:00PM.  There is a $20 per team registration fee, all of which will be donated to the local tornado relief.
    I am contacting to encourage you to create at team (or teams) within your student organization.  This is a great opportunity for your members to bond, interact with students from other organizations, and help the community.
    The registration procedure is: create a team on IMLeagues.com, then come into the Intramural Office in Ping Center to pay the $20 registration fee.  Registration will close October 29th at 5:00PM, meaning that the team must be created and paid for by this time.  There is a men's and a women's division, and there will be no coed.
    If you have any question, please email me at mh344006 at ohio.edu<mailto:mh344006 at ohio.edu>, or call into the IM Office 740-593-9946.
Thank you,
Max Hopkins
Student Director of Special Events