[Latino Student Union OU] Last Week of the Quarter

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 8 14:32:16 EST 2010

Hey everybody,

This is just a reminder that our last meeting of the quarter will be this Thursday, in Baker 229 at 7pm. Some people still owe dues and money for t-shirts so please contact me or bring it to the meeting. Also, EVERYBODY needs to email their class schedules to the secretary (Erika, or bring them to the meeting) so she can come up with a meeting time for next quarter. Lastly, our chicken quesadilla sale is this FRIDAY, NOV. 12TH FROM 10pm-2am. EVERYBODY REMEMBER AND BE THERE, PLEASE. WE HAVE BEEN RE-SCHEDULING THIS FUNDRAISER TO LONG.

Have a good week and prepare/goodluck for these finals coming up, see you all Thursday at 7pm.

-LATINO STUDENT UNION at Ohio University