[Latino Student Union OU] FW: Kids Cultural Exchange Service Program

Anaya, Andriana aa846108 at ohio.edu
Thu May 6 19:21:22 EDT 2010

________________________________
From: Lisa Nelson [lisavnelson at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 2:43 PM
To: Anaya, Andriana
Subject: Kids Cultural Exchange Service Program

Dear Andriana,

It was a pleasure meeting you in the Community Service office yesterday!  I wanted to follow up and see if you, or anyone you know was interesting in coming next week to share some Latino culture with kids in Athens County on Tuesday (5/11), Thurs (5/13), and/or Friday 5/14) from 3-6 p.m.  Please have anyone interested register at www.ohio.edu/communityservice<http://www.ohio.edu/communityservice> ...and follow the links.

Kids will rotate in groups to experience each culture we bring!  If you could let me know by tomorrow if you or anyone else you know is interested, that would be great.  Then I would need the specific ideas for interaction with the kids by Monday.  We will have a brief organizational meeting at noon on Monday in room 339 Baker if you can make it.

We have transportation to the schools for each day, or you may drive separately if you prefer.  We will all meet at 3 p.m. outside room 335 Baker.

If you have any questions, please contact me via email or my cell at (440)749-5160.  This is going to be a wonderful experience!   Thank you again for considering to be a part of it!

Warm regards,

Lisa Nelson
Graduate Assistant
Community Service