[Latino Student Union OU] FW:

Freeman, Torrance tf173907 at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 11 12:52:50 EDT 2010

Torrance Freeman
________________________________
From: councilmangosney at gmail.com [councilmangosney at gmail.com] on behalf of Elahu Gosney [egosney at ci.athens.oh.us]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 12:49 PM
To: Saucedo, Candace; Freeman, Torrance
Cc: Preston, Carol
Subject: Re: Monday and stuff

Hi Candace and Torrance, I am a representative on Athens City Council. Are either of you are still involved with the Latino Student Union? I was contacted by the Mexican Consulate office in Indianapolis. They want to setup a 1-day mobile consulate to provide Mexican residents of Southern Ohio with access to services such as passports, birth certificates etc. They need a large space to hold this, and asked me to contact OU about providing a room. Do you have any idea who at OU I should put them in touch with? This would no be to serve students, but Mexican citizens from Athens and the surrounding area.

Best regards,
Elahu
--
Elahu Gosney