[Latino Student Union OU] FW: Information for Student Orgs

Freeman, Torrance tf173907 at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 27 12:49:50 EDT 2010

Torrance Freeman
________________________________
From: Addington, Ann [addingto at ohio.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 9:28 AM
To: Addington, Ann
Subject: Information for Student Orgs

Student Involvement Fair Deadline is Friday, July 30

If your organization wants to participate in the Student Involvement Fair on Monday, September 6, and has not yet registered, please go to www.ohio.edu/involvement<http://www.ohio.edu/involvement> and click the link on the right to showcase your organization.  Registration for the fair will close at 11:59 pm, this Friday, July 30.  The fair will be held on the college green on September 6 with the rain location being the concourse in the Convocation Center.  An email will go out to participants in August with more details.  Attached is a list of the organizations that have registered to date.

Blackboard

If your organization was on Blackboard 7 and you do not see it on Blackboard 9 it is because the IT department has not yet made the transition for student organizations from Bb7 to Bb9.  We have been told that this should occur within the next several weeks.  Also, if a group submitted their online registration and was not put on Blackboard before Bb7 was taken offline then it will be added as soon as Bb9 is available.  When the transition is made an email will be sent to all organizations.

New Student Org Directory

The new link to the student org directory is http://storg.admsrv.ohio.edu/storg/.  The link is also available from the Student Home page under the tab on the left “Get Involved.”  Please check to see if your organization is on the directory.  So far, we have added all the groups that we initially put on Blackboard.  If your information is incorrect, please email Ann Addington at addingto at ohio.edu.

Campus Involvement Center
355 Baker University Center
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701