[Latino Student Union OU] Minutes 4-29-2010

Rodriguez, Erika er113108 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 30 15:51:04 EDT 2010

Here it is if the attachment doesn't work because i didn't have Microsoft word.

Latino Student Union
Ohio University
April 29th, 2010

I. Meeting called to order: 7:14p.m.
II. Roll Call
    A. Attendance: Sebastian, Jaffet, Erika, Andy, Torrance, Alexa, Mike
III.  Officer Reports
    A. President
        I. Cinco De Mayo - Will start at 7pm but we need people to be there at 630pm to set up. Food will be served at & and speaker will start at 7:30pm. Salsa lessons will start at 8:15pm until 9:30pm. Andy, Erika, Jaffet, Mike will be there early to set-up. Walter Rotunda. Wear LSU tshirts.
    B. Treasurer
        I. $140 in our account
        II. Treasurer elect is Andy, Torrance will meet with her tomorrow to go over some basic duties of the treasurer position.
IV. New Business
        A. T-shirts- Resureccion 1st font and LSU from 3rd font. Scheduled to be done by Monday.
        B. Mike emailed Enrique about being our advisor. He is willing to do it, and Mike will keep talking to him.
            1. 740-597-9278 office phone, hermosil at ohio.edu email.
V. Open Floor
    A. Going over constitution, we will make adjustments next week.
    B. Make sure everybody is recruiting (YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE LATINO TO JOIN!)
VI. Meeting adjourned at 7:45 p.m.