[Latinostudentunionou] Latino Student Union Meetings

Freeman, Torrance tf173907 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 1 13:47:37 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Please read this in its entirety.

Sorry for my delay, I hope you all have had a good break, and that your quarter is going well thus far.
Latino Student Union will begin meeting next Thursday at 7PM at Baker RM 512.

Also for those of you that have yet to pay dues please do so, so that we may have money to fund our program for Cinco de Mayo.

The are many walks/relays/and 5k's  and other various community service events quickly approaching in the spring, if any of you would like to form a team of sorts or take part any of the events please please send out a message using the listserv to notify others of your intent. Refer to the links below to find upcoming events

~ http://www.ohio.edu/communityservice/index.cfm
~ http://www.ohio.edu/communityservice/upload/COMMUNITY-SERVICE-OPPORTUNITIES-4-1-10.pdf

 For the upcoming fall year we have a program in the works regarding Latino comedians having a comedy show for hispanic heritage month. More will be discussed at the meeting.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me at any time.

Torrance Freeman
 937-823-4238

PS.
Below you will find a list of all the meeting time, dates and rooms so please save this email.
So no excuses

Thursday, April 08, 2010

7:00 PM - 8:30 PM Latino Student Union (Confirmed) BUC 512

Conference for 16

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday, April 29, 2010

7:00 PM - 8:30 PM Latino Student Union (Confirmed) BUC 235

Conference for 16

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday, May 20, 2010

7:00 PM - 8:30 PM Latino Student Union (Confirmed) BUC 236

Conference for 16

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday, June 03, 2010