[Jeffdh] Thursday and Finals Week

Barber, Autumn ab299206 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 7 13:11:03 EST 2010

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that the dining hall will be closed this Thursday, so everyone enjoy your day off!

Also, as you all know, finals week is coming up.  In order to remain eligible for a raise, you must work at least 1 shift during finals week.  The days that we are open are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.  If you don't already work a shift on these days, you'll need to sign up for a sub shift.  Please note that exams will be excused, but you must talk to Rich, Phil, Noelle or me.  Please also note that studying and going out of town will not be excused, so you will need to find a sub if you wish to miss work for one of these reasons.

Autumn Barber
Student Coordinator
Jefferson Dining Hall
740.597.5800