[Jeffdh] Finals Week

Barber, Autumn ab299206 at ohio.edu
Mon May 31 15:38:46 EDT 2010

Hey Guys,

As you all know, finals week is fast approaching and I just thought I'd send out some reminders:

1) Our last meal is dinner on Tuesday, June 8.  If you are going out of town before this, you need to find a sub because we are not going to excuse you.

2) Finals are excused, but we do not know you have a final unless you tell us, you need to follow the same procedure as always (get someone to initial the sub board).

3) You need to work at least one shift on finals week (SUN, MON, TUE) to remain eligible for a raise.  If you cannot work one of your regular shifts, you need to pick up a sub shift.

4) Studying for an exam is not an excusable reason to miss a shift!

5) Strikes from finals week will carry over to next quarter!

**Remember apps are due tomorrow for upperclassmen, Wed for freshmen!**

GOOD LUCK!

Autumn Barber
Student Coordinator
Jefferson Dining Hall