[Jeffdh] Getting Shifts Excused

Barber, Autumn ab299206 at ohio.edu
Tue May 4 19:33:36 EDT 2010

Hello Again,

I just wanted to bring everyone's attention to a problem that we've been having.  If you need to have a shift excused, the first thing that you need to do is put your name on the sub board as soon as you know you need the day off!  Then, if it's getting close and you don't have a sub, you need to take the board to a student manager and have them initial.  Do not just tell us, because we will forget.  It is easier for everyone if you just follow the previously described instructions.

Thanks!

Autumn Barber
Student Coordinator
Jefferson Dining Hall