[Jeffdh] Sundays

Barber, Autumn ab299206 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 26 18:54:06 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

As we all know, fest season is upon us and we all know that getting to work on Sunday mornings is going to get harder and harder.  We sympathize with you, we really do.  We don't want to get up on Sunday mornings either, but we have to, and so do you.  We have implemented a new policy for Sunday shifts, No Call/ No Show and Late Call Off strikes will be doubled.  If you legitimately cannot make it for some reason, talk to us, we're sensible people.  Also, if you are sick, assume that we will be asking for a doctors note.  Seriously though, we're not open on Fridays or Saturdays, you can make it in on Sundays.

Autumn Barber
Student Coordinator
Jefferson Dining Hall
740.597.5800