[ITSA] Fwd: Appalachian Ohio ReUse Competition - $3, 000 in cash prizes

Seann Dikkers sdikkers at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 09:42:55 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zachary Holl <reusecompetition at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Subject: Appalachian Ohio ReUse Competition - $3,000 in cash prizes
To: reusecompetition at gmail.com

ReUse Industries, an Athens-based non-profit organization, recently
launched a ReUse Competition with a total of $3,000 in cash prizes to
support and promote creative ideas for artistic and functional products
made from used or recycled materials.

*Overview*

There are competition categories for youth and adults - individuals or
teams - throughout the 32 counties of Appalachian Ohio.

By March 14: "Intent to Enter" form due at the weblink below or at ReUse
Industries stores in Athens or Albany, OH.

By April 1: Entries due at ReUse Industries in Athens or Albany, OH.

April 22, Earth Day:  Awards ceremony and exhibition at an Earth Day
reception hosted by the Ohio University Office of Sustainability.

Competition information can be seen on the attached flier and on the ReUse
Industries website here:

https://sites.google.com/site/reuseathensohio/competition

*Partners and Sponsors*

This competition is a partnership between ReUse Industries and Ohio
University's Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs.

The Competition sponsors are the Athens Foundation, the Sugar Bush
Foundation, Rural Action, and the Appalachian Ohio Zero Waste Initiative.

*Information from ReUse Industries*

If you do not wish to be on ReUse Industries' email distribution list,
please let me know and I will remove you from the list.

If you like us on Facebook you will receive notice about other great
activities we will be launching this year.

https://www.facebook.com/reuseind

*We are looking forward to all of the great ideas!*

Thank you.

Zach

*Zachary Holl*

*Executive Director*

*ReUse Industries*

*Athens and Albany, Ohio*

*410-227-1361* <410-227-1361>* (mobile)*

*www.reuseindustries.org <http://www.reuseindustries.org/>*

SD
--
Seann M. Dikkers, PhD
Assistant Professor, Educational Studies

388 McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701

Gaming Matter @ http://www.gamingmatter.com