[ITSA] Fall 2014 Courses

Seann Dikkers sdikkers at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 16:40:14 EDT 2014

Hello all,

If you are interested in enrolling in any of the courses  for the Fall
semester and have had trouble enrolling, please try again. If you try to
enroll and are unable to enroll because the course needs permission, please
contact the course instructor and we will work to ensure you have the
courses you need. Ed. Tech PhD students should be enrolling in both seminar
courses to stay on pace with credits. Thanks.

FALL 2014
 7012 Adv. Instructional Design WED PM - MOORE 6052 EDCT Ed Research FRI PM
-FRANKLIN
5012 Technology for Learning SAT AM - DIKKERS 7900 Mobile Media Learning
THU PM - DIKKERS

The two 7000 level courses are listed as 'Seminar'. You should be able to
click on them and find a full description (I'm told). In the mean time. Dr.
Moore will be moving forward from his ID course last year, and I will be
doing a project based course developing educational, place-based, mobile
device games and conducting research on them.

Drs. Moore and Franklin, please follow up with any detail or information
I've overlooked!

Have a great summer all,

Seann

--
Seann M. Dikkers, PhD
Assistant Professor, Educational Studies

388 McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701

Gaming Matter Research Group @ http://www.gamingmatter.com