[ITSA] Program wide meeting next week 5/28 6pm

Seann Dikkers sdikkers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 18:47:36 EDT 2014

Hello EDCT,

Please mark your calendars for a program-wide meeting next Friday 8/29 from
5:15 to 6pm, (the beginning of Dr. Franklin's class), in 217 McCracken.
This is important time for our program and for us to welcome new graduates.

We will have updates on the program, the McCracken renovation plans, and
will review Program of Study during that time. Bring any questions you
have.

In addition, we will form an ad hoc ITSA group of students that want to
serve in leadership this year. Please consider if you have vision, time,
and willingness to work this year toward supporting community building,
communication, and scholarship.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best,

IT Faculty

--
Seann M. Dikkers, PhD
Assistant Professor, Educational Studies

388 McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701

Gaming Matter Research Group @ http://www.gamingmatter.com