[ITSA] IT End of Year 'Get Together'

Seann Dikkers sdikkers at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:57:02 EDT 2014

Hello alumni and current candidates,

Join us tomorrow at 12:30 in McCracken for Shaima Abloushi's Master's
project presentation. We'll also be sharing upcoming program directions and
projects coming next year.  Pizza and soda are provided.

Afterwards, 1:30 - 3:30-ish, we'll be spending a sunny afternoon at* 84 2nd
Street *for the end of the year get together. All are welcome for desserts,
yard games, and time to meet old and new faces in the CET and PHD IT
programs. Parking in the yard.

No RSVP needed, just show up and connect with other Ed Tech enthusiasts.

Best,

Seann

--
Seann M. Dikkers, PhD
Assistant Professor, Educational Studies

388 McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701

Gaming Matter @ http://www.gamingmatter.com