[ITSA] GEA Conference Submission Guidelines

Kuhn, Jeffrey kuhnj1 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 22 13:57:43 EST 2013

Hi all,

I just had a couple of questions for you all about the GEA Conference coming up.  Was the deadline extension a result of not enough people signing up? I'm just curious because the proposal guidelines seem demanding.  I was thinking to submit but it requires a cover letter and an 800-1000 word abstract.  I'm presenting at two international conferences this year and they didn't require that much. They asked for 250 words for a session description and 500 words or less for the abstract.  Is this something the ITSA handles?  Can the requirements be altered to better fit the scale of the conference?

Thanks,
Jeff