[ITSA] ITSA Member Profile Information

Murray, Alexander am598006 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 29 11:45:26 EST 2012

We are in the process of updating the ITSA website and would like to add profile information for current student members and advisers.

When you get a moment, we are requesting information

1. A professional Photo of yourself
2. A brief profile summary in 100 words or less
3. Contact email address
4. Your Social Network Links (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, etc..)

Please send information to me at ohiotechman63 at gmail.com, or Kin Li at kl100309 at ohio.edu

Your speedy attention to this request would be much appreciated.

Let me know if you should have any questions.

Alexander Murray

"Education will never be as expensive as ignorance"