[Its-insec] Meeting

Kruse, Hans kruse at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 26 19:44:37 EDT 2015

nmap is probably ok, but…  run it only once and in this case from the wireless network. Remember that anything aggressive will look like an attack to the security scanner, i.e. it will look like a hacked machine or a malicious OU user.

I will alert security that we will do more of this in the future, from our wired network; I just can’t do this in time for tonight.

Hans Kruse, Professor and Director
J. Warren McClure School of Information and Telecommunication Systems
Adjunct Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
367 Schoonover Center, Ohio University, Athens, OH, 45701
740-593-4891 voice, 740-593-4889 fax