[Itech] Fwd: High School Computer Science Teacher Mexico City

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 6 20:09:29 EST 2019

Hello Graduates

Please find below a possible job in Mexico City.

Happy Chinese New Year!  It is the year of the pig! :)

Best wishes,
Dr. Teresa Franklin

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor Emerita, Educational Studies-Instructional Technology
CAEP 2015-2017
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Department of Educational Studies
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-541-8847 (cell/office)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com