[Itech] ITSA October meeting

Parsons, Jennifer jp503015 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 24 18:24:12 EDT 2017

Dear Instructional Technology Scholars,

This email serves as an invitation to all of you. Please join us Friday, October 27th at 4pm in McCracken Hall 330 for our October meeting. Last year's ITSA officers will be sharing their AECT conference presentations. Please bring your valuable questions and ideas. Refreshments will be served.

Also, don't forget to follow us on Facebook for details on upcoming events and information in the field: https://www.facebook.com/ouitsa/

Please forward this email to any lists that you may have with Instructional Technology and related majors - we will work to establish a more thorough record for future events!

Best,

ITSA Officers