[Itech] Change of Address

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 29 15:06:27 EST 2017

Hello Graduates and Friends:

Several of you have contacted me about my address so I am just doing a
blanket send on the listserv:

I have moved to Rogers, Arkansas to be much closer to family as the driving
back and forth from Texas was too lengthy over time. I am now living 10
minutes from Beaver Lake in the Ozark Mountains.  It looks a lot like
Athens and the weather is about the same!  Plus there is the added benefit
of a very large lake!  :)

*New address until Dec 15:*
Dr. Teresa Franklin
1004 S. 19th Street , Rogers AR 72758

*New address after Dec 15 (moving into a house we built)*
Dr. Teresa Franklin
12473 Wildwood Drive, Rogers AR 72756 (new house)

I hope everyone is ready to finish the semester!

Best wishes,
Teresa

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor Emerita, Educational Studies-Instructional Technology
CAEP 2015-2017
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Department of Educational Studies
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-541-8847 (cell/office)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com