[Itech] Congrats to Abednego Bansah

Abo Alasrar, Heyam ha255208 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 25 18:28:32 EDT 2016

Congratulations Abed!

best wishes,

Heyam

________________________________
From: itech-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu <itech-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu> on behalf of Teresa Franklin <franklit at ohio.edu>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2016 3:26:49 PM
To: Itech
Subject: [Itech] Congrats to Abednego Bansah

Hello Graduates:

Please send your congratulations to Abed!  He has been hired at the College of Distance Education at the University of Cape Coast. I will be responsible for initiating and setting up their Online and ELearning education.

Congratulations Abed!  We hope to hear how the job is going in the future!

Best wishes,
Dr. Franklin

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence stops." - Henry Adams

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor Emerita, Educational Studies-Instructional Technology
CAEP International Committee 2015-2017
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Department of Educational Studies
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-541-8847 (cell)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com<mailto:franklinteresa at gmail.com>