[Itech] Fwd: EmergingEdTech: 16 Things I Love About the 2016 National Education Technology Plan

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 19 12:04:46 EST 2016

Hello Graduates,

The 2016 National Education Technology Plan is something that each of you should know about as you work in the K-12 schools and higher education — especially if you are looking for a job!

Best wishes,
Dr. Franklin

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence stops." - Henry Adams

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor Emerita Educational Studies-Instructional Technology
The OHIO Group
CAEP International Committee
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-541-8847 (cell)
Also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

OHIO University -- The best student-centered learning experience in America!