[Itech] Fwd: EmergingEdTech: 10 Time-Proven Moodle Plugins for Teachers and Students That You Don’t Want to Miss

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 13 20:39:46 EST 2016

Hi Graduates,

This is for all of you working with Moodle!  :)

Dr. Franklin

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence stops." - Henry Adams

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor Emerita Educational Studies-Instructional Technology
The OHIO Group
CAEP International Committee
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-541-8847 (cell)
Also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

OHIO University -- The best student-centered learning experience in America!